Tradewind Recruitment are seeking a passionate and dedicated Cover Supervisor for a secondary school based in Leicester
We are working closely with a hugely successful secondary school based in Leicester who are seeking a Cover Supervisor to join there already successful team of support staff. The school are ideally looking for someone full time but are also open to part time applicants.
The role is to start as soon as possible in the run up to a busy exam period to help support the staff in school currently. In this role you will be responsible for supervising lessons across KS3 and KS4 in various subjects. You will be responsible for the safeguarding of pupils at all times, observing the completion of work set by the class teacher and feeding back to the cover manager at the end of the day.
The daily rates for a Cover Supervisor start from around £80 a day.
To be considered for this role, we will need -
- Proof of Right to Work, this could be your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A CV that covers 10 years of education or employment.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process one with us. (We will refund the cost of the DBS)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in this Cover Supervisor role in Leicester, the click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at email@example.com or call 0116 2430299
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.