Tradewind Recruitment are recruiting hard working and proactive Cover Supervisors to work in and around the Nottinghamshire district. We have a range of daily, short & long term positions.
You will be supporting students across KS3 and KS4, helping them to access the curriculum and avoiding disruption to others in the classroom. You will deliver pre-planned lessons and will work across all secondary subject areas. The ideal candidate will be a Cover Supervisor who has previous experience supporting students within a Secondary School or Further Education setting. However, if you are Degree qualified and looking for an entry to teaching then this could be perfect for you!
This position is a great opportunity to work alongside supportive and experienced teams and leadership. Working within education will also offer a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and develop new skills.
To join us and be successful in this Cover Supervisor role you will need to:
*Have minimum qualifications of 5 GCSE passes at C Grade or above, including Maths and English.
*Have previous experience working with 11-16 year olds
*Have a positive attitude and desire to work in education
*Have confidence managing behaviour within a classroom setting
*Be a passionate and hard-working individual, with the capacity to work with a varying abilities.
* Be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
Benefits of registering with Tradewind!
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 2500+ to be exact! All courses are accredited by The National College and FREE of charge.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'APPLY NOW' to be considered for this great position.
OR for more information on this role, call James on 0115 739 0077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.