Are you dedicated and enthusiastic about education and wanting to make a real difference?
If so, look no further! We are working with a high achieving Secondary School in Swinton who display a high level of expectation for all students as well as staff!
In this role you will be providing cover for staff that are absent across the school. You will need to:
* Be confident across subject areas and have the ability to adapt to varying situations - work will be set, and the successful candidate will instruct students effectively and ensure learning is actively taking place.
* Have adequate behaviour management strategies in place which can be utilised effectively.
* Be a collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead the students through all subject areas of the lessons you are covering.
The school serves a wide and diverse area of Swinton, Salford. Their pupils, families, staff and other partners represent a diverse range of home backgrounds and cultures. The school offers fantastic support to ensure all pupils unlock their potentials both academically and emotionally. In their most recent Ofsted inspection the school was proud to announce they are a 'Good' school with 'Outstanding' features.
"In lessons and around the school at break and at lunchtimes, behaviour is exemplary. Students are rightly proud of their new school building and their uniform and an ethos of mutual respect pervades the school. Students form excellent relationships with their teachers and with each other. They frequently describe the school as 'one big happy family' and they are at ease with themselves and with visiting adults." - Ofsted 2014
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call Elliott at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.