Design Technology Teacher
Design Technology Teacher
Join our passionate team at Tradewind Recruitment and make a difference in the lives of students in Hull! We are currently seeking a talented and dedicated Design Technology Teacher for a full-time position at a well-established school in Hull. Ideally we are looking for a hard technology teacher, specialising in resistant materials or engineering, but any specialism will be considered.
Job Title: Design Technology Teacher
Location: Hull, United Kingdom
Salary: £30,000 - £46,525 per year (depending on experience and qualifications)
As a Design Technology Teacher, you will have the unique opportunity to inspire young minds and cultivate creativity in the following ways:
- Plan and deliver engaging and interactive Design Technology lessons to students.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages students to explore their potential and develop their talents.
- Utilise modern teaching methods and technology to enhance student learning experiences.
- Guide students through practical projects, nurturing their problem-solving skills and craftsmanship.
- Assess and evaluate student progress, providing constructive feedback to support their development.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop a cohesive and enriching curriculum.
- Engage in professional development opportunities to stay updated with the latest advancements in Design Technology education.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you should meet the following criteria:
- Hold a relevant degree in Design Technology or a related field.
- Possess qualified teacher status (QTS) or an equivalent teaching qualification.
- Proven experience in teaching Design Technology at the secondary level is desirable, but we welcome newly qualified teachers as well.
- Passionate about the subject and committed to fostering creativity and innovation in students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with students, parents, and fellow staff members.
- A dedication to promoting a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students.
For more information and to apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to get in touch with our friendly consultant, Alex Bateman, at Tradewind Recruitment.
Contact Alex Bateman: 01482 238878
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.