Design Technology Teacher
Design Technology Teacher
Are you a Design Technology Teacher looking to work in an oversubscribed popular school in Wirral?
Tradewind are looking for a full time Design Technology Teacher to start in September 2020 to continue until the end of the academic year with responsibility for teaching practical lessons in BTec Engineering and Resistant Materials.
Our partner school is a popular oversubscribed School in Wirral. This Ofsted rated 'Outstanding in all areas' school is easily accessible by public transport or has free parking onsite. The school are fortunate to have a dynamic, dedicated and passionate team of teachers and support staff with an inspirational Head and supportive leadership team.
As a Design Technology Teacher, you will have access to a supportive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations plus:
* A well-equipped department with a fantastic design department and up to date digital learning tools
For this position, you will be responsible for activities including:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for Design Technology from Year 7 through to GCSE
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with GCSE requirements
To be considered for this position of Design Technology Teacher you will: - - Hold Qualified Teacher Status or UK equivalent
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
- Be a committed professional with a determination to make a difference
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
- Hold a current child workforce enhanced DBS which is on the update service or be willing to obtain one, with costs refunded after completing 20 days work
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Design Technology Teacher in Wirral or call Susanne on 0151 221 9666 for more information.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.