Early Years Practitioner
Early Years Practitioner
Tradewind are Recruiting! Are you looking for an Early Years Practitioner role in a primary school in Wakefield?
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for an Early Years Practitioner to work in a friendly primary school in Wakefield.
This is an exciting opportunity that is due to start immediately. They are seeking an enthusiastic Early Years Practitioner to work within a Nursery class in a primary school. The role is a full-time position from 8.30am-3.30pm each day, Monday to Friday. The role is due to start in ASAP and is due to continue on an ongoing basis. The salary will range from £12,507 - £16,800 pro-rata.
The school is a friendly primary school based in Wakefield. The role is based in a friendly Nursery class that has a great indoor and outdoor learning area. The SLT are highly supportive and there are great opportunities for CPD.
The role will involve working within a Nursery class, supporting the teacher in delivering the EYFS curriculum. They are seeking an engaging and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant with prior experience working within the EYFS framework. The role will involve whole class support, in addition to 1:1 and small group work.
Teaching Assistant experience, Early Years Practitioner experience desirable, enhanced DBS check on the update service, or willingness to pay/apply for a new one.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Early Years Practitioner in Wakefield. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.email@example.com.
1. As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.