Early Years TA
Early Years TA
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Are you experienced in Early Years and keen to help, support and nurture young children in their learning?
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic Early Years TA for a delightful reception class based in a lovely primary school in Walthamstow. The role is due to start March 2021 and is full time, hours are 8.15am- 4pm.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Early Years TA who has relevant EYFS qualifications and /or experience. We are looking for candidates who have skills such as phonics (Read Write Inc or Letter and Sounds), and excellent experience carrying out small group activities in an EYFS setting.
- Early Years TA
- Supporting the class and managing small groups of children.
- Phonics groups
- Writing observations, tracking progress, and recording children's work.
- Lively, encouraging and committed to the children's wellbeing and progress.
- Enthusiastic and motivated about working with children in an EYFS school setting
- Has lots of ideas and can encourage children's play and imagination
- Will have excellent communication skills that children are understood, motivated, and in turn progress positively in their learning.
This primary school is based in central Walthamstow and has excellent transport links. The school is rated outstanding in their most recent Ofsted inspection and they welcome new staff to their friendly, experienced team.
- Level 3 or above qualification in early years childcare.
- You must have experience supporting nursery aged children
- Good knowledge and confidence with the EYFS curriculum
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an Early Years TA. Or for more information about the role, contact Maddy Watson on 02078455450 option 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.