Are you an ambitious Education graduate looking to kickstart your career in a dynamic school environment? We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated individual to join our team as a Learning Support Assistant at a leading Liverpool Primary School.
Your Role: As a Learning Support Assistant, you will play a vital role in promoting inclusive education and providing targeted support to students. Working closely with teachers and the SEN department, you will assist in creating an engaging and supportive learning environment. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing one-on-one and small group support to students, reinforcing concepts and assisting with academic activities.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of individual education plans (IEPs) for students with special educational needs.
- Supporting students in developing their literacy, numeracy, and social skills through tailored interventions.
- Collaborating with teachers to adapt and differentiate lesson materials to meet the diverse learning needs of students.
- Monitoring and tracking student progress, providing feedback to teachers and parents.
- Assisting with classroom management and behavior support, promoting a positive and inclusive learning atmosphere.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Learning Support Asssistant, or for more information about this or any other position, contact us on 0151 221 9666 or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 28 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.