English and Media Teacher
English and Media Teacher
Are you a creative Teacher of English and Media Teacher looking to take your next step in a school that is proudly Ofsted 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features, and has the highest progress score in the borough?
Would you be keen to join a teaching environment where high expectations are upheld throughout the school, including behaviour?
Tradewind Recruitment are working in partnership with this excellent Haringey school who have a fantastic reputation as not only a great place to learn, but also teach. Although the school is currently closed they will be looking to start this role on an online basis, moving to in class as soon as schools re-open. Get in touch today to find out more!
**English and Media Teacher - Haringey, North London
**Parking available onsite and close to public transport links
**Ofsted 'Good' 11-16 comprehensive school
**Start ASAP on an online basis, moving to in class support when schools re-open
About the School - English and Media Teacher - Haringey, North London
- This excellent, oversubscribed Haringey school proudly serves a very diverse community that take great pride in their school.
- The school has a proven track record of helping students to make above average progress, and proudly sits at the top of the borough for their progress 8 score due to the dedication of teachers and students alike.
- A modern school, they have excellent facilities and large grounds. Each department is well resourced, and the school takes a forward-thinking approach to the incorporation of ICT in learning.
About the role - English and Media Teacher - Haringey, North London
- English is a large and successful department that have a great mix of Teachers of all tenures who form a very cohesive team.
- This school offers an excellent teaching environment, with autonomy being encouraged within an environment of students happily taking a good deal of responsibility for their own learning.
- They are looking for an English Teacher that can show excellent subject knowledge, having taught KS3 and KS4.
- For experienced Teachers who may want to pursue leadership, the school proactively support leadership and management training, and some leadership may be available for the right candidate.
How to apply - English and Media Teacher - Haringey, North London
Despite the school being closed the SLT are very keen to be securing their best possible teams so do not wait to get in touch, call Laura Snowden at Tradewind today on 02078455450 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.