The role will involve supporting pupils within the classroom both academically and emotionally and assist the teachers to deliver their lessons. Hours of work will be between 0830-1530 and you can choose the amount of days you would like to work in any given week depending on your schedule.
You can choose what days you want to work! If you only wants 2-3 days a week that's fine, if you want full time that is also not a problem! We will match work to suit you and your needs!
Rates of pay: Minimum pay is £70-£80 per day, dependent on experience.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in these English Cover Supervisor positions in Swindon you will need to:
*Be willing to obtain a DBS
*Be willing to work minimum 2 - 5 days a week between the hours of 0830-1530
*Be willing to accept calls for work on the day in the mornings between 0700-0900am
*This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
*Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history (where possible) and any employment breaks must be explained
*You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as English Cover Supervisor for English Graduates, or for more information about the role, contact Lottie Dullea on 01173017578 Lottie.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and support you in entering in to the world of teaching!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.