English High School Teacher - North London
English High School Teacher - North London
Are you an ambitious English High School Teacher passionate about your subject, looking to join a creative school in that is high achieving and offers a fantastic teaching culture?
Are you a creative English Teacher who wants to be part of a diverse school that has strong values of values of respect, inclusion and ambition, and favours not just academics but a holistic education for all?
Tradewind Recruitment are partnering with many North London schools in the search for talented English Teachers to complement their team, this particular school are able to welcome someone from January 2020.
**English Teacher - North London
**Year 7-11 timetable
**Strong tailored induction support for an Australian or New Zealand Teacher
**Excellent opportunity for progression for an experienced Teacher who wants to take some responsibility
**Excellent behaviour throughout the school with committed and keen students
About the School - English Teacher - North London
* This oversubscribed, modern and forward-thinking School located in North London achieves grades consistently amongst the top in the borough and nationally for progress.
* The school has a varied intake of over 1400 local students who represent the diverse community in this borough and come from all backgrounds and ability levels.
* This school expects students to have high aspirations; their academic progress and examination success are ensured by top quality teaching, first rate facilities and challenging targets.
* The school motto is Everyone Matters and this ensures that they take an approach that values every student as an individual, with a wide range of curricular and extra-curricular opportunities enabling talent and creativity to be identified and nurtured.
* The Management Team are very keen to provide ambitious and talented teachers with clear pathways to management, and are very good at developing leaders from within the school.
About the Role - English Teacher - North London
* English is a very popular subject at Year 12 and Year 13 and the English department do a fantastic job of inspiring students across the school to develop a love of language and creativity.
* The English team work very well together to achieve the department goals and go above and beyond where they can to ensure all students get the chance to meet, and exceed their expectations.
* This English Teacher role would suit those who are dynamic, committed and ready to play their part in an amazing success story.
* There are very few behaviour issues here with students being dedicated and taking responsibility for their learning in a calm environment.
* Whilst teaching English Year 7-11, if you are a graduate you will receive plenty of tailored support, and for experienced teachers you may get the chance to take on responsibility if wanted. Be part of this school's success and make your mark!
To submit your interest in this position please email email@example.com or call 1800 005 321 or head to our website for more information https://www.twrecruitment.com/international-teachers
Find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TradewindInternationalTeachers/
Tradewind Recruitment specialises in transitioning overseas teachers to the UK whilst offering an outstanding set of benefits and a strong support network on arrival to the UK. We have a total of 11 offices throughout the UK each of which work with Primary, Secondary and SEN schools providing them with teachers and support staff.
Our unrivalled benefits include:
*We offer top rates of pay and more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
*Generous relocation packages including flight reimbursements, help setting up a bank in the UK and Visa assistance.
*Great referral bonus for each teacher or support staff member you recommend!
*A dedicated Australian and UK consultant to support you with your transition, interview prep and help you by recommending accommodation and advice.
*Regular, fun and inclusive social events to get to know your peers and consultants.
*Help with lesson planning and interview preparation - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement!
*Easy to use online portal to log your timesheets and availability.
To work in the UK, you must:
*Be eligible to gain UK employment status (Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa, EU or British Passport - check out https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa).
*Have relevant teaching qualifications for working in UK schools and all candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS police check.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, we have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Teaching Jobs London
Freecall Australia 1800 005 321
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£24000 - £55000 per annum
£25543 - £41635 per annum + Fringe - Pro Rata
£115 - £165 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.