This academy creates an ethos of ambition and achievement, striving to maximise the potential of each student, making it a positive place to work and study in.
We are looking for:
· This OFSTED 'good' secondary academy are looking for an English Teacher who can teach across all Key Stages and who has excellent subject knowledge
· A passionate teacher with a focus on encouraging students to foster a love of learning that extends beyond the classroom
· A committed team player, with excellent organisational skills and the natural ability to motivate both pupils and peers
· An individual with high expectations of all students; respect their social, cultural, linguistic, religious and ethnic backgrounds; and are committed to raising their educational achievement
This Academy is located close to rural surroundings and has strong parental support and dedicated and enthusiastic pupils. The school is easily accessible via public transport with a bus stop right outside and for those who wish to drive there is free parking onsite.
As an English Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers, who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· A well‐equipped English department with interactive white boards and access to new technologies
· The successful candidate will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
To join us and be successful in this English Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as English Teacher in Bexley. Or for more information about the role, contact David Durham on 0207 845 5450 / David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career. Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most. We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard ‐ Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.