Then this may be the perfect role for you! A secondary SEN school are seeking an enthusiastic English Teacher to join their school. This will be a full-time position on a long-term basis starting January 2024 till July 2024. There will be an opportunity to go permanent upon review. The position will be paid to scale (M3 - UP1).
The role will require you to deliver the highest level of education to students with SEMH. You will be required to teach English from KS3 to KS4 in small class sizes of up to 10 students. You will be responsible for creating a safe, positive, and structured environment for students to thrive within. You will need to independently plan and deliver lessons while tracking students' progress to each of their individual needs.
The school has a highly supportive SLT, and amazing facilities and resources on site to help you be successful in your role.
Located in East Croydon, the school is an ambitious, forward thinking specialist school for students with SEMH. The school takes keen pride in developing students' confidence and their independence. They provide a calm and nurturing environment with small class sizes to provide the best care and learning for students.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold previous experience working within SEN.
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible.
- Legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as an English Teacher in Croydon or please call Lowri at Tradewind Recruitment to discuss further.
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment:
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your well-being matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Kingston upon Thames, London
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.