Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking to appoint a full-time teacher of Key Stage 3 and 4 English Teacher to join a high-achieving school in in Ealing, West London from April 19th 2021? Would you like to work in an exceptional school who have recently received their third 'Outstanding' Ofsted in the past 10 years? If so, please contact Eamonn.firstname.lastname@example.org
Long-term/permanent contracts on offer for any staff submitting a successful application to this role, so please do not hesitate to contact us today for more information and hopeful interview.
About the School - English Teacher - Ealing, West London
- This is a high-achieving school, steeped in tradition, looking for their next two English Teachers to join their outstanding department starting immediately.
- The school has second to none facilities throughout every department, but have recently moved to a brand new, multi-million pound English building so the successful applicant will have all the tools necessary to begin or continue a successful career teaching Key Stage 3 and 4 English.
- The school in question pride themselves on providing the best possible start in life to students of all levels of abilities from Key Stage 3 through to A-level. English is a popular choice for students at both GCSE and A-level and therefore the SLT are being extremely proactive in the recruitment of this position; if interested please send your CV to email@example.com today for more information.
About the Role - English Teacher - Ealing, West London
- Full-time, permanent English Key Stage 3 and 4 Teaching role to commence April 2021; either an immediate permanent assignment, or a long-term contract with the view to permanent in the summer of 2021.
- The current English Department is made up of teachers of varying levels of experience, but a similar quality of high standard teaching; regardless of where you are at in your English teaching career you will have all the support you require in your new role.
- Following the AQA syllabus at GCSE and Edexcel at A-level; however, applications are also warmly welcomed from interested parties of all experience due to the excellent induction and staff development on offer within the school (and this department in paticular).
- You will be working in a department that prides itself on an imaginative and innovative approach to teaching, striking a fine balance between providing key literacy skills and challenging pupils with rich text such as Shakespeare and poetry. Feedback from numerous staff placed here over the years is exceptional.
How to apply - English Teacher - Ealing, West London
Does this sound like your next English teaching position? Would you like to hear more about this and other roles in West London call Eamonn Molloy at Tradewind Recruitment today on 02078455450 or email your CV direct to Eamonn.firstname.lastname@example.org to be called immediately!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.