Class Teacher - English - KS3
Tradewind Recruitment is working with a Pupil Referral Unit based in Fazakerley. The school is looking for someone with experience who is willing to support the school in its growth and development. The Fazakerley site supports children in KS3 who are there for a short amount of time. These children are at risk of being permanently excluded from their mainstream school. It supports Secondary aged students from across Liverpool.
- To inspire students to achieve high standards of English
- Ensure effective teaching of the KS3 curriculum, including setting and marking work
- Have a good subject knowledge and understanding of curriculum developments, particularly in English.
- Differentiate effectively to support all children
- Mark, grade and give written/verbal feedback as required.
- Hold QTS and have a passion for working with children who have challenging behaviour.
- Have experience teaching English at a KS3 level.
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
- Have satisfactory references.
To be considered for this exciting long term role, which has the potential to go permanent, please click 'Apply Now' and submit your most recent CV. For more information, please contact Shannon on 0151 221 9666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.