Even in these unprecedented times, Tradewind are looking towards the future and recruiting! Are you an experienced English Teacher looking for your next role in Sheffield?
We are seeking a full time English Teacher to start in September. The successful candidate will be required to teach English to KS4 to start in September until the end of the academic year. The salary will be paid to the scale the Academy would advertise the position at.
The Academy last year produced good GCSE results with a 'GOOD' Ofsted report. They provide a full, balanced and varied curriculum that encourages every child to participate and succeed. They are fortunate to have a dynamic, dedicated and passionate team of teachers and support staff with an inspirational Head.
They are looking for a fantastic teacher who can deliver a balanced curriculum to a variety of years. They will deliver teaching of a high standard to ensure high levels of progress and attainment. They will create a stimulating environment where pupils can excel. The successful candidate will plan, deliver and assess lessons across the UK National Curriculum. They will create innovative and imaginative lessons to increase engagement.
Upon visiting the Academy, Tradewind were impressed with the warm welcome by all members of staff at the Academy. It was great to see the fantastic grounds with extensive fields surrounding the Academies building.
QTS (or equivalent), proven success on teaching placements, legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of English in Sheffield. Or for more information about the role, contact Andy Rogers on 0114 2870650 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.