Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a dynamic English Teacher on the lookout for a long-term opportunity?
Tradewind are recruiting on behalf of one of our Wigan client secondary schools who are currently seeking an English Teacher to join their English department. This position is available for an immediate start and initially will continue until the Easter holidays. Pay for this position will be up to £211.96 per day, depending on experience. Our client school are seeking an English Teacher to teach across KS3 and KS4.
The successful English Teacher will be joining a school and department who aim to develop independent, resilient, creative thinkers and learners through the key skills of reading, writing and spoken language. The department have designed a curriculum which is challenging, creative and innovative to cultivate a well-rounded English student with schools and knowledge that can be used in all of their subjects, across and disciplines and in all exams.
To be considered for this English Teacher position in Wigan the essentials are:
- Hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification with UK classroom based experience
- Have experience teaching English across KS3 and KS4
- Possess an Enhanced Child workforce DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- Provide a full and complete CV history
- Be able to provide 2 references including your most recent employment reference.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as an English Teacher based in Wigan. Or for more information about the role, contact Anthony Bailey on 0151 221 9666/ email@example.com
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.