English Teacher - Solihull
English Teacher - Solihull
We are recruiting on behalf of a large secondary school, which caters for students from 11 -16 years old. The school is an outstanding educational provider, delivering fantastic results year on year. The school is a vibrant, diverse and innovative setting, promoting independence and achievement. They aim to produce confident individuals through learning in a safe and happy environment.
You will be responsible to teach English lessons to students in KS3 and KS4. Candidates will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, ensuring that the students are having fun whilst making progress.
The school is based in Solihull, West Midlands, with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
As a Teacher of English, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
* A well-equipped department with interactive white boards
* The successful Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* You CV must have 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position click 'apply now.' Or to hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Birmingham office on 0121 643 3505, or email email@example.com
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.