Job Opportunity: Exams Officer in Manchester - Join our Team!
Are you an organized, detail-oriented professional with SIMS training? We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Exams Officer to join our dynamic educational institution in Worsley, Salford.
As an Exams Officer, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth running of examinations, both internal and external, throughout the academic year. Your meticulous attention to detail will be vital in coordinating exam timetables, preparing exam papers, and accurately recording results.
To excel in this role, you must have proficiency in using SIMS (School Information Management System) and possess excellent communication skills to liaise with staff, students, and examination boards. Your ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines will be crucial, ensuring the integrity and security of the examination process.
This full-time position commences in September and guarantees stability for the entire academic year. Join our dedicated team, make a lasting impact on students' futures, and further your professional development. Don't miss this opportunity-apply today to become our Exams Officer in Salford!
Why choose us?
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
To join us and be successful in this Exams Officer role, you will need to:
- Have SIMS training
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with 10 years of employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
Please submit your CV and your application will be considered. For more information, call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email email@example.com quoting the job reference.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.