The role is due to start November 2020 and will last for the full academic year. The position is paying M2 to M6 dependent on experience.
The two form entry Primary School aim to provide a happy, caring and academically stimulating environment in which all children grow to become confident lifelong learners. Behaviour in school is excellent and staff work wonderfully together to create a happy and successful working environment. The Headteacher is looking for a hardworking and reliable practitioner who works to always provide the highest levels of teaching and learning.
The School is based in Feltham, Hounslow
The EYFS teacher must have the following requirements:
* Have full QTS (or equivalent teaching qualifications)
* Have excellent knowledge and understanding of the UK curriculum
* Have a creative approach and a positive work ethic
* Be able to engage positively with colleagues, children and parents
* Has an excitement, passion and enthusiasm about teaching and learning
* Have a willingness to get involved in all areas of school life including extracurricular activities
By joining this Primary School as an EYFS Teacher, they can offer you:
* A competitive salary/rate of pay
* A supportive team of colleagues and brilliant leadership
* Ongoing professional development
* This is a 2-form entry Primary school based in Barnes, Richmond, South West London
* Their latest Ofsted report rating them "Good"
* There are accessible transport links, with the closest underground station being Hounslow Central, whilst being a short walk from Hounslow Train Station.
This Primary School is committed to providing their children with a broad curriculum in which they can excel academically. The Headteacher is supportive to staff and parents, building a community that endeavours to raise up confident, bright well abled students for the future. The school is a popular, over-subscribed school which serves the local community.
The school benefits
* The potential to eventually undertake your teacher training in partnership with the school
* Career progression for the right candidate
* In house school CPD training
By working with Tradewind, we can offer you:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a bonus
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
To join us and be successful:
*BA Honours Degree and proven experience as a HLTA OR holds the HLTA qualification with a proven track record of planning and delivering lessons.
*Have a minimum of a C and above in English, Science and Maths GCSE
*Strong behaviour management experience
*A firm but fair attitude and a great sense of humour
*This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
*Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
*You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this EYFS Teacher Role in Feltham, Hounslow, South West London. Or for more information about the role, contact Adam Bamford on 0207 845 5450 or via email on email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.