EYFS Teacher - "Good" Ofsted - 2 form entry primary school - Free School - Growing School - Barnet, North West London - MPS1 - UPS3 - September 2021
Are you an experienced, outstanding, and inspirational primary teacher with recent experience teaching in EYFS? Would you like to be part of a growing and welcoming primary setting?
Tradewind Recruitment are now seeking to recruit a permanent EYFS teacher for their successful and large 2 form entry primary school. If this role is of interest to you, please apply now and send your CV directly to email@example.com!
***Primary Teacher - EYFS
***Permanent Role - 2 form entry
***School welcomed its first Year 6 cohort from September 2021
***Role begins September 2021
***MPS1 - UPS3
About the School - EYFS Teacher - Barnet, North West London
This wonderful 2 form entry primary school is seeking an EYFS teacher to join their school from September 2021. This school is a "Good" Ofsted school. The school opened in September 2015 and has been growing year on year. Therefore, as a member of staff at this school you can be part of the school's exciting journey towards outstanding. This academic year, the school had its first cohort of Year 6 students. The behaviour here is exceptional and you would be joining a supportive team of staff with fantastic leadership. The school also has fantastic CPD and training available for all staff employed at the school. The school is also able to accommodate an NQT through a bespoke and supportive NQT induction.
About the Role - EYFS Teacher - Barnet, North West London
- This school is now seeking an EYFS teacher to join the school from September 2021.
- This role requires a strong understanding of "Development Matters" and supporting every child to achieve the Early Learning Goals.
- A teacher with experience in EYFS and phonics is ideal but not essential.
- The ideal teacher for this post will be experienced with experience following the British curriculum recently, and also hold Qualified Teacher Status.
- The suitable candidate must possess rights to work in the UK as the school is unable to provide sponsorship.
How to apply - EYFS Teacher - Barnet, North West London
If you are an exceptional primary teacher looking for a post in EYFS, please apply now. You can contact Megan at Tradewind on 0207 845 5451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this role, or other roles further.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.