EYFS Teacher - Lewisham, Inner London - Permanent position School can interview remotely - "Good" Ofsted -- September 2021 - MPS2 - MPS6
Would you like to begin your teaching career as part of a school that heavily invests in its staff through bespoke CPD and internal progression opportunities? Can you imagine fitting well into a vibrant and energetic team of teachers passionate about providing "Outstanding" learning to all students?
Tradewind, permanent division, work across London to partner exceptional teachers into outstanding primary schools for September positions. This modern and welcoming 2-form entry primary school is now seeking a creative and motivated EYFS teacher to join them this September! If you would like to be considered for this position, apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
***EYFS Teacher - Reception
***Two Form Entry "Good" Primary School
***Unique and creative curriculum
***MPS1 - MPS6 - Inner London Payscale
***Permanent position for September 2021
The School - EYFS Teacher - Lewisham, Inner London
This high-aspiring 2-form entry school is situated in the highly accessible borough of Lewisham and possesses excellent transport links! This nurturing setting believes in developing children through an exciting and rich curriculum into well-rounded citizens. The school has built a strong partnership with parents at the school who are extremely involved as part of the school community. Located in a modern and spacious school site, teachers at this school benefit from well resourced classrooms and staffroom. Results have been good within the school, where senior leadership are now moving results into the above national average catergory. Additionally, the school is part of a highly successful trust of schools who heavily invest in their staff through internal progression opportunities, bespoke CPD and ongoing support from the senior leadership team. Through an excellent and structured NQT induction programme, you will be partnered with an experienced mentor to achieve "Outstanding" practice. If you would like to be considered for this exciting role, apply now or send your CV to email@example.com.
About the Role - EYFS Teacher - Lewisham, Inner London
- For this position, you will possess QTS for September 2021.
- QTS to be achieved for September and observed "good" level of teaching in observations.
- The school is understanding due to school closures and will provide remote interviews through Skype or Microsoft Teams.
- For this role, you will be passionate about impacting children's learning and be excited to be part of a highly creative curriculum!
- You must possess rights to work in the UK as the school is unfortunately not able to provide sponsorship for the successful applicant.
- To be successful in this position you will need UK primary school experience and ability to maintain good levels of attainment.
- You will have an in depth understanding of the National Curriculum, dependent on preference in age group.
How to apply - EYFS Teacher - Lewisham, Inner London
If you are interested in this EYFS Teacher post please contact Megan at Tradewind Recruitment, Permanent Division on 0207 845 5451 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you are an experienced teacher seeking new opportunities, please get in touch regarding a confidential discussion for roles.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.