EYFS Teacher- Salford
EYFS Teacher- Salford
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a hard-working EYFS Teacher looking for your next role in Salford?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a one form entry Primary School in Salford to start ASAP. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary of £130.00-£150.00 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* You CV must have 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you're looking to take on a new challenge or wanting to start your career as a Primary Teacher then this could well be the ideal post for you. The Headteacher of this 'Good' graded Salford school is looking for a nurturing, talented EYFS teacher to join their team and be part of the exciting journey as the school heads towards being established as one of the best schools in the area!
This large Salford Primary school requires a professional, ambitious and caring Primary Teacher with the ability to inspire the whole class. You need to be a personable and resilient character and possess the ability to engage children of all abilities, consistently inspiring a love for learning whilst challenging pupils at the same time.
Located in Salford, this warm & creative primary school are at the start of an exciting 5-year journey heading towards ensuring all students receive the highest quality of education. With a supportive and experienced Head Teacher, the school is equipped with modern resources and facilities.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond ASAP as the school are looking to shortlist and interview on over the next two weeks. Please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.