EYFS Teaching Assistant
EYFS Teaching Assistant
School can offer:
● A friendly working environment;
● A purpose-built Nursery with extensive outdoor area;
● Dedicated and caring staff, who help and support each other;
● An excellent leadership team to support and guide;
● Happy, confident, well behaved children who enjoy being at school;
● A committed Governing body and supportive parents.
The successful applicant will:
● Have a GCSE in Maths and English (A-C Grades) and hold at least an NVQ level 2 qualification;
● Have experience of supporting pupils within the Early Years;
● Show effective support and care to children;
● Be able to be an effective communicator;
● Have high expectations of all pupils;
● Be a committed and flexible team player who will be able to work well with others and share ideas;
● Be an ambitious person who has a willingness to learn and develop their expertise of working with children within the Early Years.
To express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.