Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a hardworking, ambitious Finance Officer in join a thriving Secondary School in Eccles, to start ASAP, and potentially until the end of the academic year. This is a full-time post paying a competitive salary.
This school is a popular Secondary Academy, who achieved 'Good' in their recent Ofsted inspection. They pride themselves on creating an inclusive, energetic learning environment who promote excellence, aspiration, leadership and success. The Academy is seeking an exceptional candidate to take responsibility for the general management of its library as a resource base, and to also provide intervention support.
We are looking for:
This position will require a well-balanced combination of customer service, financial and communication skills. Suitable candidates will have full professional qualifications.
Significant and relevant experience of working in finance in operational and/or financial management is an essential for the role and ideally candidates will possess previous experience of working in an education environment although applications are welcomed from experienced professionals from other backgrounds.
We are currently seeking to appoint a suitably qualified, experienced and motivated individual to take up the post of Finance Officer. Day to day duties include:
* Assisting the day-to-day (operational) financial transactional needs of the Academy e.g. in terms of the processing of orders and invoices, cash and banking systems.
* Supporting the production of both monthly and annual accounts.
* Supporting Budget Managers by ensuring the provision of up to date budget, forecast and financial information.
* Awareness of, and compliance to, statutory and academy policies and procedures relating to the role.
The school is based in Eccles, with excellent public transport links and ample parking is available.
In return the school offers:
The school benefits from state of the art facilities, including Speech and Language Therapy (SaLT) Team, Occupational Therapy, Counselling, Behaviour Therapy and Educational Psychology.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* You CV must have a 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.