Food Technology Teacher
Food Technology Teacher
Are you a passionate and dedicated Food Technology Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity in Sefton? We have a fantastic position for you! Our client secondary school, in partnership with Tradewind Recruitment, is seeking a Food Technology Teacher to join their team and make a meaningful impact. This position is available for an immediate start and will continue on a long-term, ongoing basis.
- Role: Food Technology Teacher
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract Type: Long-term, ongoing
- Location: Sefton
- Subject: Food Technology
- Student Levels: KS3 and KS4
- Additional Responsibilities: Covering across the curriculum when non-timetabled
Our client school is committed to providing a caring Christian community and strives for excellence together. Join a supportive environment where your dedication to teaching will be valued and appreciated.
- Competitive daily rate: Up to £211.96 per day (depending on experience)
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience in teaching Food Technology following the UK national curriculum
- An enhanced DBS check on the update service
- Legal right to work in the UK
If you meet these essential requirements and are ready to inspire and educate the next generation of Food Technology enthusiasts, we want to hear from you!
Contact Information: For further information or to apply for this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with Anthony Bailey at Tradewind Recruitment on 0151 221 9666 or email email@example.com
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.