Food Technology Teacher
Food Technology Teacher
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a Food Technology Teacher to work in a lovely mainstream secondary school in the Gloucestershire area. This role will be starting in November 2020 on a long-term placement with a view of extending depending on the needs of the school. This role would be teaching Food Technology to KS3 and KS4 mixed ability groups. This individual would be expected to plan, prepare and mark work and take on responsibilities of a full-time teacher. The school will soon be shortlisting CV's and looking to interview suitable candidates shortly. If you think this in the role for you, then please apply.
This OFSTED good academy creates an academic and inspirational environment where innovative and creative learning is encouraged and aspirations are raised, making it an exciting place to work and study in.
We are looking for a Food Technology Teacher who:
* Is passionate about their subject and is a great practitioner with high expectations and good classroom management.
* Is interested in the science of learning and is committed to continuous improvement.
* Can demonstrate excellent organisational and inter-personal skills and the ability to contribute to a team.
* Has clear vison, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life.
* Has desire and passion to make a real difference to the lives and life-chances of their students.
* A strong teacher who is available 5 days a week from November.
Teaching Food Technology to all key stages.
This academy is in Winchcombe, which is easy to get to via car or bus from Gloucester or Cheltenham. This could be walking distance depending where you live. If you drive, you can easily access this school from all over Gloucestershire.
In return, the school offers:
After visiting this school, we found the facilities and grounds excellent and we received a lovely warm welcome from all staff and their students. This school offers a lot of support to their staff members. The design and technology rooms are all equipped with high quality resources.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Food Technology role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Food Technology Teacher in South Gloucestershire. Or for more information about the role, contact Lottie Dullea on 0117 301 7578 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.