General Science Teacher
General Science Teacher
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you looking for you next role teaching General Science in Tower Hamlets?
Tradewind are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher of General Science to join this client on their journey to be an exceptional school.
This client is a large, vibrant and thriving secondary school in the centre of London. With approximately 1000 students on roll and a further 210 at KS5, staff at this school work alongside exceptional colleagues to achieve outstanding student outcomes. In the summer of 2018, they achieved excellent results at GCSE (Progress 8 score of +0.40) and continue to deliver good results at KS5.
OFSTED graded this client as outstanding in all categories for the second time. They are committed to the continuous professional learning of all staff and the successful candidate will receive first class training and development.
This client would welcome applications from both NQTs and more experienced members of staff. Taking on this role you will need to keep up to date with national developments in the curriculum area, teaching practice and methodology and ensure curriculum coverage, continuity and progression for all learners.
This role would involve teaching General Science in accordance with the duties of a standard scale teacher. You must have high expectations of all students, respecting their social, cultural, linguistic, religious and ethnic backgrounds and to be committed to raising their educational achievement. Along with this you may also act as a form tutor and carry out the duties associated with that role.
The school benefits
A competitive salary with inner London weighting and pension scheme;
* A central location within a vibrant, diverse London Borough, with excellent transport links;
* Outstanding facilities and resources to support teaching and learning;
* Supportive & collegiate staff;
* A broad and wide ranging teacher development programme, delivered by outstanding experts;
* A highly regarded middle & emergent leadership programme;
* A supportive and experienced Senior Leadership Team;
* A friendly and diverse student and staff community;
* Discount scheme that offers savings on purchases, including grocery, eating out, entertainment, etc;
* Season ticket loan scheme;
* Cycle to work scheme;
* Free eye tests and discounted eye-care scheme;
* Access to confidential emotional and practical advice support services.
If you are seeking a new rewarding new position, then please register your interested today or contact me personally Leanne.email@example.com for further details.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£120.00 - £160.00 per day
St. Helens, Merseyside
£120.00 - £184.00 per day
£120 - £180 per day
£120.00 - £170.00 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.