Are you a knowledgeable Geography Teacher who would be keen to join a school that has excellent academic results and places great emphasis on teacher wellbeing, career development, CPD?
Are you looking for your next Geography teaching post in a well-established school with a fantastic heritage, culture and vision?
Tradewind Recruitment are proudly partnering with this excellent Hackney school to help them to strengthen their Geography Team and be part of a high performing and popular Humanities Team. Get in touch today to find out more about this school and role, and how this might be the next step for you!
**Geography Teacher - Hackney, East London
**Ofsted 'Good' school with a wonderful history and excellent standing in the community
**Ongoing CPD, great working environment and focus on teacher wellbeing
**High performing humanities team with the highest ever uptake at KS5
About the School - Geography Teacher - Hackney, East London
- This well-established East London school has a rich cultural heritage and holds an incredibly important role in the community. This is a heavily oversubscribed school that focuses not only on academic results, but holistic education to help students achieve whatever their goals may be
- This is a school that pride themselves on achieving excellence through opportunity. They believe that with the right opportunities, all students can achieve outstanding success. Through high expectation, inspiration and determination, they ensure that every child excels.
- This school has proudly been accredited the Wellbeing Award for Schools, a nationally-recognised award that demonstrates their ongoing to commitment to pupil and staff wellbeing, as well as that of the wider community.
- Although this is a traditional school, their facilities are very modern and it is very well resourced.
- Behaviour is not an issue with students being respectful and committed to their education, leaving you more time to teach at a higher level.
- For an NQT this school can provide an excellent springboard to an exciting career, with unrivalled support, tailored induction and plenty of CPD.
About the Role - Geography Teacher - Hackney, East London
- Humanities teachers here bring Geography to life, with the department receiving praise in their last Ofsted for excellent teaching and enabling students to learn creatively. Trips and lots of extra-curricular work are also encouraged, students get involved and respond well to this.
- First and foremost, you will be an excellent Geography Teacher able to set and encourage high standards of all students of mixed ability. You should also be willing to go the extra mile and help each student reach and exceed their potential.
- The school are looking for a Geography Teacher who can drive standards, raise expectations and inspire a love of learning about the world around us.
How to apply - Geography Teacher - Hackney, East London
Call Laura Snowden at Tradewind to hear more about this and other Humanities roles in East or North London on 02078455450 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.