Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a strong Geography teacher join a lovely secondary school in South Gloucs. This role is full-time and would be starting in February ongoing until July. The school will pay to scale and are looking to short list CV's now. If this is the role for you, please apply now.
We are looking for:
* This secondary school is looking for an experience Geography teacher to start in February and can commit full-time until the end of the academic year.
* Someone who can teach this subject to KS4 (some KS5 possible)and can plan, prep and mark.
* A committed member of staff who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
* Ability to engage their students in their learning.
* Commitment to the school and their students.
This secondary school is in South Gloucs with onsite parking and easy to get to via public transport and easy commute if you are in Bristol, South Gloucestershire, Stroud. If you drive, you can easily get to this school if you live in Swindon, Gloucester, Cirencester and Bath.
This school offers fantastic facilities for their students and staff, this school is a Good school with a superb Humanities department. The Humanities team of staff are very warm, welcoming and offer a vast amount of support for their staff.
In return, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers.
* Full interview preparation and assistant - so you are fully prepped and confident increasing your chances of success!
* Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
* Online portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this Geography Teacher Role you will need:
* To hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
* Experience planning, prepping and marking to KS4 (KS5 advantageous)
* This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks - At least 2!
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Geography Teacher in South Gloucs. If you would like to hear more information about the role, please contact Lottie Dullea on 0117 301 7578 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that is 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.