This position is a fixed-term full-time position from April 2019 until July 2019. Subjects to be covered will include Geography and Citizenship. This co-educational secondary school has a supportive and dynamic Humanities department with great resources throughout.
About the Role
* Humanities Teacher
* Key Stage 3 & 4
* Fixed term position from April 2019
* Salary from £27 596 up to £38 963
About the School
* Fully inclusive mixed community 11-18 school
* Rated 'Good' by Ofsted in 2018
* Outstanding resources throughout the school
* School leadership is strong and focused on student and staff welfare
* Located in Southwark, closest tube would be Elephant & Castle
If this sounds like a role you would be interested please or to find out about other teaching opportunities contact Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org, Business Manager, directly for further information.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.