Get in Education - Graduates
Get in Education - Graduates
Get into Education - Casual Positions
Full and Part Time
£70.00 - £90.00 per day
Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you a Cover Supervisor or a graduate looking for flexible work throughout the Preston and Lancashire area?
Are you considering a career in teaching and looking to gain practical classroom experience?
I am currently recruiting for energetic and confident people for temporary flexible roles in secondary schools in the area.
Cover supervisors for flexible day to day bookings and ongoing full-time supply roles.
The role will include:
- Delivering pre-planned lessons
- Using provided resources to encourage learning
- Managing the behaviour within the classroom
- Developing independent study skills and peer learning
- Pastoral and learning support
- Managing handover back to the teacher
A background or degree in science, English, TEFL, or sports would be beneficial but not essential
- 11-18 Academies and secondary schools in Lancaster
- Broad range of schools some with Good or Outstanding Ofsted status
- Excellent facilities for teaching and learning
- Head teachers with a clear vision for the school development and pupil progress
- Supportive Cover Managers who will maximise your specific talents and skills
- A supportive positive working environment for trainee teachers and cover supervisors
We welcome applications from graduates with experience of
- Working in schools or colleges
- Sports coaching
- Youth work
- Drama Workshop / drama school/ theatre in education
- Art workshop
- Teaching children or leading children's clubs in community groups or places of worship
- Breakfast clubs/ After school club
- Summer Camps/ PGL
- Outdoor activities instructor / Duke of Edinburgh/ orienteering with young people
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To join us and be successful in this graduate cover supervisor role, you will need to:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Bachelor's degree or similar equivalent qualification
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Cover Supervisor or more information about the role, contact Joe Yates on 01772 977 333 / firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.