Are you unsure if you want to teach but need classroom based experience to help you decide?
Are unsure of which setting you would like to teach in a Secondary school in the Southport area?
If you are looking for flexible work or a long term position to fit around your weekly schedule, then Tradewind can help you!
Tradewind are working alongside schools in Southport to provide cover in the absence of permanent staff.
You will be expected to work with the class teacher to manage pupil behaviour and support small groups or on a 1:1 basis with a particular child.
You will be working with pupils who have varying needs so you will need confidence, resilience and enthusiasm. Our client schools in Southport are all very welcoming, supportive and fun environments. This role will also assist you with any future applications for education based career moves.
* Be a graduate (desirable)
* Have experience working with young people
* Have any work experience in any position of responsibility (Coach/Mentor/Care Worker/Tutor/Prison staff/ex Military/Police/Security)
* Have excellent behaviour management skills and resilience
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be able to use your own initiative and think on your feet
* Be able to quickly build effective and positive relationships with pupils
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Simply click 'Apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£65 - £75 per day
Bury, Greater Manchester
£60.00 - £90.00 per day
Royton, Greater Manchester
£70 - £80 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.