Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Join Our Primary School as a Graduate Teaching Assistant in Southwark!
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for education and a drive to support the growth of young minds? We're excited to offer you an exceptional opportunity as a Graduate Teaching Assistant within a dynamic mainstream primary school in the bustling London borough of Southwark. Partner with us to make a real impact on the future generation!
Position: Graduate Teaching Assistant
Location: Southwark, London
Start Date: January 2024
Contract: Term Time Only (Until July 2024)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Daily rate: £80 - £100 per day PAYE or Umbrella
Why Choose Us:
- Dynamic Primary School: Become a part of an inclusive and diverse primary school celebrated for its commitment to delivering top-notch education.
- Thriving Southwark: Immerse yourself in the vibrant Southwark community, known for its rich history, cultural diversity, and easy access to central London.
- Valuable Experience: Gain essential experience and skills in a supportive educational environment, setting the stage for your future career.
- Competitive Pay: Enjoy a daily rate ranging from £80 to £100, depending on your experience and qualifications. We offer PAYE or Umbrella payment options, ensuring your financial peace of mind.
- Supportive Team: Collaborate with seasoned educators and work closely with teachers to support classroom activities, fostering a positive and productive learning environment for students.
- Professional Development: As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you'll have the opportunity to access training and development programs, enhancing your teaching and classroom management skills.
Your Role as a Graduate Teaching Assistant:
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you play a pivotal role in shaping young minds. Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting classroom activities and aiding with lesson preparations.
- Providing one-on-one and small group support to students.
- Encouraging student engagement and participation in their learning journey.
- Assisting with behaviour management and maintaining a positive learning environment.
- Collaborating with the teaching staff and contributing to the school's inclusive ethos.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- Strong communication skills and a passion for working with children.
- Patience, empathy, and a commitment to creating a nurturing learning environment.
- Prior experience working with children or in an educational setting is a plus.
Don't miss this incredible opportunity to jumpstart your career in education! Apply today to become a Graduate Teaching Assistant in this fantastic Southwark primary school.
Join us in making a positive impact on the lives of young learners and helping them reach their full potential. We eagerly anticipate welcoming you to our dedicated team and embarking on this exciting journey together!
Tradewind Recruitment is the market leader in Education Recruitment - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We excellent CPD courses through The National College, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 14 offices in the UK.
Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.