Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
The friendly school, based in Kensington, which prides itself on offering a caring nurturing, inclusive provision where children can make progress, achieve well and develop their own unique skills and talents. It is a two-form entry primary school and also provides access and support for pupils with a full range of Special Educational Needs that one would expect to find in an inclusive mainstream primary school.
The ideal candidate for this role must be forward thinking, enthusiastic, resilient, organised, and determined. If these are traits you possess as well as a love for education, this Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) role is the perfect role for you! The role is to begin in March 2021 and will last the full academic year with a view to extension.
As an HLTA, you will prepare and deliver learning activities with individual pupils, groups and whole classes. You will be assessing records and reporting on pupils' progress facilitating, demonstrating and then allowing students to work independently to challenge their own abilities.
Your working hours 8.25am - 4.00pm
Daily pay rate £100.00 - 120.00
- This is a 2-form entry Primary school based in, Kensington and Chelsea, Inner London
- Their latest Ofsted report rating them "Good"
- There are accessible transport links, with the closest underground station being Holland Park
This Primary School is committed to providing their children with a broad curriculum in which they can excel academically. The Headteacher is supportive to staff and parents, building a community that endeavours to raise up confident, bright well abled students for the future. The school is a popular, over-subscribed school which serves the local community.
The school benefits
- The potential to eventually undertake your teacher training in partnership with the school
- Career progression for the right candidate
- In house school CPD training
By working with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a bonus
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
To join us and be successful:
- BA Honours Degree and proven experience as a HLTA OR holds the HLTA qualification with a proven track record of planning and delivering lessons.
- Have a minimum of a C and above in English, Science and Maths GCSE
- Strong behaviour management experience
- A firm but fair attitude and a great sense of humour
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The school is based near to Holland Park Station, which is accessible on the central line.
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as a HLTA/Higher Level teaching Assistant in Kensington, Inner London. Or for more information about the role, contact Adam Bamford on 0207 845 5450 option 1 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.