Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a two form entry Primary School in Stockport to start in September 2020 until the Summer 2021. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary from £70.00 per day and by be increased depending of experience and qualifications.
To join us and be successful in this Higher Level Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
* Hold a Level 4 Teaching Assistant / HLTA / QTS Qualification
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school
We are recruiting for a HLTA on behalf of a large, two form entry primary school. The staff all work together to provide a caring, nurturing environment, where children and staff are well respected.
The school are seeking someone with experience of delivering small group interventions, supporting pupils with additional needs and leading full classes in the Teachers absence. A sound understanding of the national curriculum is a must and knowledge of intervention schemes delivered to primary aged children is desirable.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please call Joanne in the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£60.00 - £80.00 per day + Over 35+ Free Accredited CPD Courses
£65 - £80 per day
South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
£15500 - £21500 per annum
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.