HLTA - Bury
HLTA - Bury
Are you patient, empathetic, resilient and supportive?
Who are we looking for?
Tradewind is looking for a responsible, friendly and caring individual who has a passion for caring and ultimately, making a difference to children's lives. It will be a rewarding role with the opportunity to see the children progress and develop over time. We need someone who can, plan and deliver lessons when needed, has great communication skills and can manage their workload and be prepared for the varying difficulties the role may present. You will also be responsible for safeguarding the young children and ensuring they are healthy, safe and as comfortable as possible. This can be achieved by assisting with the physical, emotional and personal care needs for each individual.
About the school
*Staff work closely together to secure a positive, happy and safe learning environment for the pupils.
*The school aim to ensure the children develop a love of learning and that their individual talents are developed and celebrated.
*The school value working in partnership with parents/carers, to ensure that the children develop the confidence, skills and resilience needed to equip them to go onto the next stage in their education and beyond; flexible, creative and proactive, able to solve problems, make decisions, think critically and communicate their ideas effectively.
* You will support the Class Teachers in delivering agreed learning activities to ensure each individual child meets their discrete learning needs
* You will support the development of the children's communication skills
* To set targets, keep records, assess and evaluate students' learning with support from other professionals
* You will help with training, advise and support of other staff members
* To participate in, and complete reports for statutory reviews and meetings concerning the students
* You must have experience with supporting and working with young people, in a school or care environment
* You must have a Higher Level Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification.
* You must have a Grade C or above in your Maths and English GCSE's or equivalent
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.