Tradewind are Recruiting! Are you looking for a HTLA cover work Doncaster?
Tradewind Recruitment are working exclusively with a school in Doncaster seeking HLTAs to work on an ad -hoc basis for their supply pool. The work will be covering short term sickness absence, course cover and planned absences. It would be suitable for HLTAs looking for the flexibility of day to day supply cover.
Some work will be pre-booked for pre-planned absence but there is an expectation of taking morning calls for this school from 7am. Cover may be required across year groups from Nursery to Year 6 so HLTAs with experience in any Key Stage are welcome to apply. Candidates will be able to specific which year groups they will be available to cover to ensure that classes are covered by cover teachers confident with that year group.
The friendly school has a 'Good' Ofsted report. They are a busy but friendly school with lots going on. They work together to provide a welcoming community for everyone. The aim to develop happy, motivated children within a secure, stimulating environment. They have a great reputation within the local community and have a fantastic parental/carer involvement within the school.
Successful HLTAs should have at least 2 days available on average per week and be happy to take morning calls. It would also be beneficial to have your own transport although cover teachers on public transport are also more than welcome to apply.
HLTA qualification or equivalent experience, flexible approach, enthusiastic
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as HLTA in Doncaster. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.