Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) - SEMH School
- Lead and deliver engaging lessons, providing support to students with SEMH needs.
- Work collaboratively with teaching staff to implement individualised education plans.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Provide guidance and support to colleagues and students.
- HLTA qualification is essential.
- Previous experience in a SEMH school setting is advantageous.
- Strong understanding of SEMH needs and strategies.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
If you're a dedicated HLTA ready to contribute to a positive and supportive educational environment, we want to hear from you! Submit your CV below or contact Jodhi Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0151 221 9666.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.