COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Are you an experienced teaching assistant or an NQT who is keen to work as a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant for the rest of the academic year?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a two-form entry outstanding primary school in Haringey who are recruiting for an additional member of staff to work in the capacity of a HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant). The role will involve supporting the KS1 team in delivering lessons and carrying out interventions for small groups and the school are particularly keen to recruit someone who has experience teaching phonics to KS1.
The role is full time, due to start in March and will continue until July 2021.
The school are looking for a HLTA who:
- Has excellent experience working in KS1 (May be a highly experienced TA or NQT)
- Knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
- Can run phonics groups
- Able to provide cover for lessons
The school has been judged to be outstanding by Ofsted and is a wonderful place to work, with experienced leadership and a vibrant, diverse team of staff. Children comes from a wide range of backgrounds with a high proportion of children receiving free school meals. The school is based in an up-and-coming area or Haringey, close to parks and green spaces.
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA), Haringey
- Full time
- March - July 2021
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as HLTA (KS1), Haringey or for more information about the role, contact Maddy Watson on 02078455450 option 1 or email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.