Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced HLTA looking for a role in Sheffield?
Tradewind are seeking a primary HLTA to work in a primary school in Sheffield starting straight after the Easter break. The school require a flexible and adaptable HLTA to work within Reception. The role is currently due to continue up until the summer holidays in July but has the potential to continue. The salary will range from £18,659 to £24,500.
The school is based in a residential area of Sheffield. They are a friendly primary who pride themselves on their inclusive ethos. They have an incredibly supportive SLT, who offer excellent CPD.
The successful HLTA will be required to working within a Reception setting. They will largely be providing catch-up support in small group sessions. A sound knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and Read, Write, Inc, phonics is required for this position. There may also be the requirement to cover classes within Reception on occasions.
Knowledge of the primary UK National Curriculum (EYFS), legal right to work in the UK, DBS check.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a HLTA in Sheffield. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.