Are you an experienced HLTA looking for a new role? Or a very experienced and qualified TA ready to take the next step? Do you want to work in a fun, supportive environment as part of a professional, committed team?
This 2-form entry primary school in Southwark, Central London are currently looking for a HLTA to join their team from September 2021. The position pays the daily rate of up to £110 depending on your experience.
The school is a 2-form entry school situated in the London borough of Southwark. Staff are a team of dedicated professionals who are committed to children's wellbeing and their personal, social and emotional and academic development. Supported by governors, staff work hard to provide a rich, stimulating and inclusive curriculum, which engages and prepares children for future education and later life. They are fortunate to be well placed in Central London and therefore make sure that educational visits to museums, art galleries and places of cultural and historical interest are an integral part of learning here.
The school is conveniently located close to central London. It is within walking distance from London bridge and Borough station on the Northern line.
The Headteacher is keen to recruit a HLTA to join the team.
The HLTA must:
- Have at least 2 years TA or HLTA experience
- Be able to work in either KS1 or 2
- Have a good understanding of the UK primary curriculum
- Have creativity, organisation skills, and a positive work ethic
- Be able to engage well with colleagues, children and their parents
By joining this school as a Primary teacher, they can offer you:
- A competitive salary/rate of pay
- A supportive team of fellow teachers, support staff and senior leaders
- Excellent professional development and promotion opportunities
- Excellent facilities to help you teach and aid learning progress
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.