🌟 Join Our Team at Tradewind Recruitment: High-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) Needed in Swindon! 🌟
Are you an experienced and dedicated individual with a passion for supporting students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)? Do you thrive in a dynamic educational environment and have the flexibility to step into a teaching role when needed? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
🏫 About the Position: We are currently recruiting for a High-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to join a vibrant Secondary school in East Swindon. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in providing support to students with SEND while also being capable of covering lessons during teacher absences. This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, 08:30 am to 3:30 pm, with the option for part-time hours. From £90 to £130 per day depending on experience.
👩🏫 Key Responsibilities:
Utilise your previous experience working with young people aged 11-16 to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
Take charge of a class of up to 30 students confidently during teacher absences.
Demonstrate flexibility, adaptability, and a friendly yet firm approach in your interactions with both students and staff.
Be a confident communicator, collaborating with the school community to foster a supportive learning environment.
Feel passionately about making a difference in the lives of young people.
* Previous experience working with young people aged 11-16.
* Confidence in managing a class of up to 30 students when required.
* Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the school.
* A friendly yet firm approach to foster positive student engagement.
* Strong communication skills and a passion for making a difference in young people's lives.
At Tradewind, we believe that our teachers are our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to providing you with the best possible support and opportunities for development, including:
* Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice.
* Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College.
* Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you.
* Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running.
* We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
📧 How to Apply: For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity, please contact Michelle Withers at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click the apply button to submit your application.
Tradewind Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. You must have the right to work in the UK as we cannot offer sponsorship for temporary placements.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.