Do you have experience in teaching more than one subject in either History, Geography and RE?
If so we'd love to hear from you!
Tradewind are currently looking for a creative and vibrant Humanities Teacher to join an exciting and supportive school in Greater Manchester.
To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and professional references checks
* Have a CV with 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
The school is looking for a Humanities Teacher who ideally has experience of teaching more than one subject across KS3 and KS4 however any History, Geography or RE specialisms are welcomed. You will have a strong level of subject knowledge, as well as a great personality for building relationships with staff and students alike.
You will be able to deliver engaging lessons and able to use your own initiative whilst being creative and passionate.
Strength in behaviour management is essential for this role.
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established secondary school which was graded "Good" in their latest OFSTED report.
This is a thriving secondary school based in Greater Manchester and offers an inspirational environment therefore they are seeking an outstanding teacher who is creative and encourages learning.
The school has well behaved and motivated students, very good CPD opportunities throughout the school and have a supportive Senior Leadership Team.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Sarah on 0161 674 0138, or email Sarah.Watson@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.