Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
In collaboration with the Headteacher of a Huyton-based Primary school, Tradewind Recruitment are looking to appoint excellent Key Stage 2 practitioners for two, full-time, temporary maternity covers. The appointed persons will be working within a highly experienced and effective KS2 team, who work closely together for the benefit of our children. The opportunity is to cover a period of maternity leave, so we are looking at a minimum of six months with the potential of being 12 months.
- A successful and happy family with a strong community ethos;
- Well-motivated and enthusiastic children;
- An outstanding new environment as the school continues to expand;
- Leadership opportunities including tailored CPD to suit the career aspirations of the successful candidates;
- A dedicated team of enthusiastic, hardworking teaching and support staff;
- Supportive parents and Governors;
- A culture of enjoyment and achievement.
- Enthusiastic and talented teachers with a commitment to demonstrating best practice and raising achievement;
- Teachers with the ability to plan and meet the needs of all pupils through creative, energetic teaching that secures challenge and success for every child;
- Team players, able to demonstrate a willingness to join in with the life of the school and its community;
- A curriculum strength would be desirable;
- Staff happy to support the community ethos of our school.
Visits to the school are not permitted at this time but you are invited to arrange a remote meeting with the Head Teacher. To arrange a visit, discuss your application further or express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.