Key Stage 2 Teacher
Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Year 3 or 4 teacher to start in September for the academic year
- Ideally seeking an experienced teacher but outstanding NQTs will be considered
- 30 pupils. 2 children have SEND and work 1:1 with Teaching Assistants
- Salary will be in line with MPS, currently £29915- £41136 per annum, outer London, depending on experience.
- The class are likeable and work very well when they are challenged and with an organised teacher
- Possible TLR available for a foundation subject, such as RE/PE/Music/Art etc
Year 3 teacher, Enfield
- The class has children with a range of academic abilities
- Seeking a teacher who ideally has lower key stage 2 experience, either whilst working or on a placement if you are an NQT
- One-form entry school, Enfield borough, close to Barnet borough
- Church of England school which welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, who will teach according to the Christina ethos of the school
- Ofsted graded as "good" and the school is popular locally
- The school has great facilities and resources and there is a lovely, creative atmosphere. Good team in place with a professional, dedicated Headteacher
- Well served by public transport and there is parking available around the school
Essential requirements to be considered for this key stage 2 teacher role:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Have experience teaching in a primary classroom in a mainstream setting and have a good knowledge of the primary curriculum
- The school may consider newly qualified teachers and may be in a position to help with induction year from September
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a key stage 2 teacher in Enfield. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Edge on 020 7845 5450 or email email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.