Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
This school have been commended for the rapid progress children make from Year 1 to Year 6 and the raising standards achieved in reading, writing and mathematics.
Overall teaching at the school is good and some is outstanding; teachers plan imaginative lessons to ensure pupils enjoy learning. Pupils try their best, behave well in lesson and feel safe in school.
An outstanding feature for this school is the leadership team, with there being a successful path to ensure the schools further improvement.
Area that the school are looking to improve at the moment are reading, writing and maths therefor should you have experience of already improving standards across those subjects you would be highly desirable for this post.
Pupils in this class are mostly hitting expected levels however there is a handful of pupils that do require extra support to ensure they are year 6 ready. The school are looking for a highly competent Teaching Assistant who can take a lead in core subject boosters, which pupils in the class usually respond well to.
Please call Joanne on 0161 674 0138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in this position.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.