KS2 Primary Teacher
KS2 Primary Teacher
A wonderful Primary School in the London borough of Camden are looking for an Experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher to take on a class starting from this January 2021 to inspire and motivate for the academic year.
* A dedicated and supportive SLT
* Additional teachers to reduce class sizes in core subjects
* A family feel throughout the school and staff
* Consistent Outstanding grading from Ofsted
* Children progressing from below average (Reception) to above average (Year 6)
The ideal candidate for this position should be driven to achieve and present their class and school in the best light as well as creative and caring in their ideas.
This is an ideal position for an experienced teacher who is looking for a permanent post with the potential to enhance their career.
About the role:
* Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher
* Planning and delivering exciting lessons across the curriculum
* Attend excellently planned training days and staff meetings
* Working alongside an experienced and collaborative team
* Year group for this post can be negotiated
* January 2021 start - Full time - Supply contract
* MP2 - MP6
* London, Borough of Camden
About the School:
* Overground stations
* A highly effective school making rapid improvements with an Outstanding Ofsted status
* 3 form entry with an average of 27 pupils per class
* Supportive and flourishing teaching and support staff with strong leadership
* Strong community ethos portrayed through the daily routine of the school and children
* Brilliant NQT Induction programme
* Additional teachers for core subjects
The Ideal Candidate:
* Experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher
* Qualified - UK QTS
* Strong academics including Degree, A levels and GCSEs
* 1-year recent experience within a UK school
* Understanding of the Key Stage 1 UK national curriculum
* Flexibility and understanding of changes throughout a school day
* Good/Outstanding grading in all Teaching standards
Please contact email@example.com for more details
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.