KS2 Primary Teacher
KS2 Primary Teacher
A primary school in Westminster are seeking either an experienced or newly/ recently qualified teacher to start with them in February 2021, initially for the remainder of the 2020/21 academic year, but with potential permanent role available from September 2021. The role is on a full-time basis, and would involve teaching a Year 4 class. Competitive salary available - MPS 1-6 Inner London -£30,480-£41,483, dependent upon experience.
The school believes teachers need strong subject knowledge and, like pupils, need to be keen to learn new things. It believes good teaching and learning will only take place in a classroom where a culture of error has been created: an environment in which mistakes are celebrated and acknowledged as the way pupils learn.
The school aim to create and maintain an atmosphere where every person in their school community is valued and respected, regardless of race, gender and ability.
They expect and encourage children to work hard and to respect their environment, encouraging positive self-esteem and a sense of belonging. The school enjoys positive, valued relationships within the parish and Community which foster a sense of continuity and commitment.
The core duties of this Year 6 Primary Teacher role are:
- Carry out teaching duties to meet objectives specified in the school's schemes of work and National Curriculum
- To assess, record and report on the attendance, progress, development and attainment of assigned pupils as defined by school policy
- To provide a high quality learning experience for pupils
- To work as a member of a specified team and contribute positively to effective working relationships within the school
- Provide or contribute to assessment reports to monitor student progress
Attributes of the ideal candidate for this Year 6 primary Teacher:
- An inspirational teacher, ensuring all children achieve
- A passionate believer in inclusive education
- An excellent, enthusiastic classroom practitioner, across the Primary age range
- An innovative thinker, learner and problem solver
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of fun
It is essential that you demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of teaching, learning and behaviour strategies, and have a thorough understanding of the Key Stage 2 National Curriculum, with excellent subject knowledge in Numeracy and Literacy.
The school is based near to Pimlico and Victoria stations,
As part of this Year 6 Teacher role, the school can offer you:
- The chance to work with high achieving well behaved children
- A high quality CPD programme to support our drive for OUTSTANDING provision
- An excellent relationship with the LA, our Diocese and our local community
- Supportive staff, parents and governors
- Support from specialist teachers in art, music, PE and MFL
- Close proximity to train and tube stations
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Year 6 Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as Year 6 Primary Teacher in Westminster, Inner London. Or for more information about the role, contact Adam Bamford on 0207 845 5450 option 1 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.