KS2 Primary Teacher (Year 4) - Tameside
KS2 Primary Teacher (Year 4) - Tameside
As the Year 4 teacher, you will be joined by a full time TA who is new to working with this year group. As a result, the successful candidate must be able to manage support staff effectively providing clear communication, resources, and feedback working as a team to maximise educational outcomes.
As the Year 4 teacher, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Creating thorough lesson plans that excite and engage the children including resources that cater for visual, audio and kinaesthetic learning preferences.
- Continually reflect on learning to identify and address misconceptions and keep up-to-date records of assessment
- Differentiate material to meet the needs of all pupils and report back to the SENDCO to report on individual pupil progress
- Work well as part of a team and be open to learning from other professionals as well as thriving in your own expert area
- Incorporate ICT where appropriate to enhance learning opportunities and keep up-to-date with modern technology
-Make contributions to the broad extra-curricular programme offered by the school as well as attend wider school events within the community
This is a highly reputable OFSTED rated 'Good' school in the Tameside are and is popular in the area due to forming strong relationships with local families. The school is led by a passionate Headteacher who has a clear vision and pathway to success which is shared with a hardworking Senior Leadership Team. You will be supported with high-quality CPD so regardless the stage you are at in your teaching career, the school offers a supportive and collaborative environment to thrive in.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and qualifications to succeed in this role, we will welcome and application from you. You'd be joining at an exciting time as the school looks to expand and not only maintain but build on its success.
- Hold QTS Certification
- Have demonstrated success in a KS2 setting
-Have a right to work in the UK
All candidates for posts will be asked to provide suitable references and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great opportunity as a Year 4 Teacher in Tameside. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 01616740138 or alternatively email Charlotte.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.